Buying a land plot always means care. Not everyone can afford to buy good land, so you have to make attempts to improve it. A big problem for many sites is the occurrence of groundwater close to the surface.
Most people do not know that long-standing rainwater in the area refers to signs of high groundwater levels. Only when the moisture gets to the buildings and destroys the foundation, people begin to think about solving this problem seriously. One of the ways to eliminate groundwater is the construction of a special reservoir.
Excess moisture in the ground leads to the proliferation of bacteria that are unsafe for humans. In the garden, excess water is also harmful, as the yield of vegetables decreases, and fruit trees rot. In cold weather, water turns into ice and tears up the roots of trees, asphalt and brickwork.
Varieties of drainage wells
Используются такие резервуары для очистки от загрязнений насосов (проводится периодически). Установка поворотных колодцев проводится на поворотах и местах соединения труб. Естественно, что на каждом повороте они нужны, но через один – обязательны. Swivel колодцы называют еще инспекционными.
The size of an engineering structure is affected by the complexity of future repairs, and, more precisely, whether a person will need to go down to repair equipment.
These “tanks” are needed to monitor the effectiveness of sewage processes and system inspections. A drainage well shaft is made with a diameter of one meter so that a person can go down through it to the system to check its condition.
Their second name is filtering. Such a drainage well is needed where it is impossible to divert water, but drainage is required. In depth such a tank must be at least 2 meters.
Installation of an absorption well
- The whole process begins with digging a hole.
- After the end of the "dirty" work, you must fill the gravel bottom and install a pipe having a diameter of at least one and a half meters.
- In the installed capacity (pipe) we fall asleep rubble or other large material (broken brick and gravel will do).
- Behind the outer wall of the pipe, you also need to fill the gravel.
- Above the drainage well it is necessary to lay a geotextile bed and cover it with turf.
Water receiving tanks are the last link in the system, in which water is collected before it is distilled for the site. To simplify installation, you can purchase plastic containers. They are fully operational and sealed.
Drainage wells vary greatly among themselves in terms of production, depth and diameter. The standard raw materials for their production are concrete and plastic.
These designs include rings of different diameters. The installation of such an engineering tank is carried out by a crane. Durability, efficiency and durability are considered advantages, while the complexity of installation makes you think about its necessity.
They are more efficient and practical, therefore they persistently crowd out concrete analogues. It is easier and faster to install these tanks, as they have less weight and cost. Plastic containers are not affected by corrosion, and therefore the duration of operation corresponding to - 50 years. Pipes to plastic wells join the cuffs capable to keep tightness many years. Such products are not afraid of extrusion from the ground in the cold season, because they are mounted there with the help of stiffeners, ensuring the reliability of the installation.
Advantages of drainage wells
European manufacturers of catchment devices offer a reduction in their diameter and strongly recommend the use of plastic containers. Indeed, there are several arguments confirming their correctness:
- Compactness. Four concrete wells with a diameter of one meter will look unattractive in the corners of a small garden house.
- Duration of operation. Concrete engineering structures are destroyed after 6 years, while plastic are effective for more than 50 years.
- Small cost. The plastic well is easy to install, calling friends for help, while special equipment is needed for laying concrete rings, the cost of which is prohibitive. The plastic tank can be used immediately after the installation and connection of pipes, while in its concrete analogue it is necessary to deal with the installation of special equipment.
- Ecologicaly clean.
- Ease of assembly.
Drainage wells are necessary for most sites, but it is not always possible to make them. Modern technologies allow you to choose several options for this engineering structure, which differ in complexity of installation, weight, volume, requirements and duration of operation. The very process of installation, especially already finished wells, is quite simple.