Planning and breaking down a summer cottage is a great creative process that will require not only certain knowledge from you, but also your own imagination. At the same time, knowledgeable people recommend adhering to the advice of specialists who will help to do all the work, as a result, every square meter of territory will be beneficial and will delight you day by day with beauty and comfort. How is the layout of the suburban area with their own hands, we will consider in detail step by step.
Before you start drawing up a future site plan, you need to decide on the terrain itself, the nature of the terrain, the land plot forms, the presence of any buildings, as well as other terrain features. For example, in rural areas a large number of streams and reservoirs, if present on your site, you can properly use it.
Pay attention to several features of the cottage placement:
- nizina - elevation;
- the presence or absence of a water source;
- woodland - steppe.
Quite often, you have to pour or remove the ground, make blind areas for the walls, and also make organized gutters. Only with proper placement of buildings on the site can you maximize the use of the dacha and select all the zones.
In order for all the preparatory work to be done correctly, it is best to conduct an assessment of the space and start from the ground.
- Relief: hilly, smooth, the presence of ravines or mountains. It is from this indicator will depend on the layout of engineering communications.
- Soil: clay, humus, sandy. If you plan to equip the garden, you should improve the fertility of the soil fertilizer. The set of plants for a garden and beds will depend on an acidity indicator.
- The shape and size of the territory: square, rectangular and elongated.
- Groundwater: at a high enough level, you should think about drainage and drainage of water.
- Climatic conditions.
All large buildings and trees are better located on the north side. This approach will reduce the influence of the shadow, and the view from the house will be as lit as possible throughout the day.
Zones in the cottage
Rasplanirovka suburban area depends precisely on the zones to be included here. In each individual case will have its own list, but can be considered the greatest example and a list of the zones:
Each of them should have its own area depending on the total area. So, with proper zoning, the residential part should be up to 20%. If you plan to build farm buildings, this percentage should not exceed 15%. At the same time, the largest plot is allocated to the garden and garden - 75%. This approach will allow to diversify landscape design and fill it with a wide variety of flower varieties and plant species.
- The first place the house. Most often, the central zone is assigned for it, but the buildings most often are located somewhere deep down. Interestingly and originally they can be masked with the help of decorative plantings that are not afraid of the shadow.
- The place to stay should be the most comfortable and best. In this case, the nature of the zone may be arranged or scattered. Here we should not forget about a place for the children's playground.
- The garden should be well lit, so it has a sunny side. The shadow of the buildings should not obscure the territory.
It is best to place a bathhouse and a swimming pool next to the fence, since they will occupy precious square meters when placed in the central part.
Variants of the summer cottage plot can vary widely, but practically everything will depend on the shape of the land plot. The most common type of site is a rectangular shape, on which to actually implement the most diverse solutions and designs. There is also an L-type plot. It is quite complicated, so here you need to think and think about where and how to place everything. That part, which stands, may be involved under a place to rest or a playground.
On a section of a triangular shape, an asymmetrical approach can be thought out when planning and dividing a territory. Emphasis should be placed on the round elements:
- flower beds.
In remote corners, it is best to place farm buildings.
Planning is a creative thing. Experts advise to consider a variety of options, but do not copy them completely, but make some changes.
After the important points have been identified and various layouts studied, it is necessary to sketch everything on a piece of paper. You can ask for help from specialists, designers of landscape design, who use special programs for the development of the project. But to save money, a simple sheet of A4 paper and a pen (pencil) will suffice.
For sketching a plan, we consider an example - a dacha plot of 10 acres. Best of all, if you take a scale of 1: 100 and a sheet of drawing paper of an appropriate size - a square of 50–50 cm. magazine clippings and felt-tip pens to create a real collage.
Working with the scheme, it is necessary to take into account:
- the location of the house with all exits;
- the places reserved for economic and auxiliary constructions;
- зона recreation;
- flower beds, rock gardens and front gardens;
- engineering Communication.
In case of preliminary placement of objects, an optimal place should be selected that will correspond to the purpose.
Tips and tricks
So, as already mentioned, the site should first of all accommodate the main elements in these categories:
- the base is the house;
- additional buildings and outbuildings: summer kitchen, garage, well, shed, cellar and others;
- Leisure buildings: terrace, patio, gazebo, playground, swimming pool and outdoor shower;
- garden and garden: flower beds, front gardens, garden beds for vegetables and root crops, greenhouses.
It is important to pay attention not only to their placement and form, but also to determine the materials that will be used in construction. Only in this case there will be a harmonious garden style on the plot. No less important is the playground: when choosing a place, you should opt for the most viewed area so that the kids are always under the visual control of their parents.
We take into account the requirements in the legislation regarding the norms of distances:
- from the house to the red line of the street - 5 m;
- from the house to the neighbor's fence - 3 m;
- between stone houses - 6 m, wood - 15 m, mixed - 10 m;
- from the fence for the garden house - 3 m, buildings for animals - 4 m, hozpostroek - 1 m, trees - 4 m;
- from the windows of the house to the neighbor's household unit - 6 m.
At the end of the article are a variety of examples of finished projects of the planning of suburban areas. Familiarize yourself with them and draw conclusions for themselves.
The garage is best placed in the front yard. To him enough to allocate a small race, which will be made of durable and durable material.
Variants of planning a summer cottage
Depending on the shape and area of the site, there are different variations and combinations of schemes. Consider the most common options.
6 hectare plot
6 acres - a very common option for a small cottage. This territory is represented as 600 m.2 land, so it is most convenient to place on it such buildings:
- House - up to 20 m2.
- Economic unit (summer shower, toilet and shed) - 15 m2.
- Place for car - 8 m2 (ideal placement 4? 2 m).
- Rest area and playground - 75 m2.
- Vegetable garden (includes greenhouse, beds with vegetables and fruits) - 120 m2.
- Paths and paths - 42 m2.
- Shrubs, trees and flower beds - 320 m2.
The described plot is located by the side length along the road. The place for the house is small, as it is a summer house in which people live only in summer or come for the weekend. When choosing fruit trees, you should pay attention to apple, apricot, cherry, pear, plum. And among the bushes favorites are currants, raspberries and gooseberries. The economic part as much as possible hides behind the house, but also settles down on distance from a recreation area.
Free territory is planted with lawn grass, on which small architectural forms are placed, for example, a fountain.
12 hectare plot
Garden area of 12 acres will allow you to place more objects and provide additional space for recreation areas in comparison with the previous version. In this case, the layout will be distributed as follows:
- House with a spacious veranda - 150 m2.
- Economic part 50 m2.
- Recreation area and playground - 200 m2.
- Garden and greenhouse - 200 m2.
- Garden area - 550 m2.
- Paths and paths - 50 m2.
The principle of placement of buildings will be similar to the plot of 6 acres, but in this case there is an additional opportunity for the implementation of various landscaping ideas. So, a large number of not only fruit trees and shrubs, but also ornamental ones are connected. They can be landed around each object, as well as along the tracks.
In addition, additional square meters allocated to the recreation area, will build a gazebo, swimming pool, barbecue. It is very important to think over the decorative lighting, which will make it possible to spend time in the evening.
15 hectare plot
First of all, we note that 15 acres is as much as 1500 m2 free territory where you can embody a wide variety of landscape combinations. Most often the site has a rectangular shape of 30? 50 m, or 25? 60 m. There is plenty of space to include in the project everything necessary for comfortable and functional living, not only in summer, but also in winter.
- Residential building with attic and veranda - 200 m2.
- Summer kitchen - 30 m2.
- Guest house - 50 m2.
- Bathroom - 50 m2.
- Outbuildings - 70 m2.
- Garage with access for the car - 30 m2.
- Recreation area includes a gazebo, playground, barbecue and picnic area, as well as benches around the territory - 300 m2.
- Decorative structures (fountain, artificial or natural reservoir, garden bridge, stone sculptures) - 100 m2.
- Garden - 200 m2.
- Beds and mixborders - 70 m2.
- Now - 400 m2.
There are no special recommendations for such a site, so pay attention to the first and second options. Everyone will be able to realize any idea here and not even one - it is enough to weigh everything rationally and work out that everything is very well combined and harmonized with each other.
The country house should be buried in verdure, so this stage is given a lot of time and effort. A large number of flowerbeds are planned and broken, and a large front garden is settled in front of the house.
When self-developing a plan for your summer cottage, you need to take into account the many nuances and points that will help you do all the work correctly and rationally. Take note of the recommendations and advice given in the article, as well as familiarize yourself with the sketches of site plans. As a result, it will be possible to create a summer cottage of your dream, where it will be comfortable to spend all seasons, regardless of weather conditions.
A lot of helpful tips are given in the following video: