The fence should be reliable and beautiful.
If you have no fence around the cottage or cottage, then your task is to install it. This is a serious and rather laborious matter, especially if you consider that you plan to do it yourself. Today we will figure out how to put the fence with your own hands quickly and efficiently, so that for many years not to repair and not change it.
Types of fences and their installation
At the moment there are a lot of different materials from which you can make a fence, and each of them has its own specifics.
The classic version, familiar to everyone. Perhaps, the first fences at the dawn of civilization were made of wood. This material is available in most regions, easy to process and quite reliable. Clean environmentally, aesthetically attractive, creating a cozy and homely atmosphere.
- To extend the life of the fence, the tree must be impregnated with a special compound that prevents rotting and mold.
- According to design solutions, the fence can have an unlimited number of options, from a simple picket fence, to a real work of art.
- It is easy to install such a fence, the main racks are digging into the ground, then they are often filled with concrete.
- Further horizontal lags are mounted.
- Then fragments of the future enclosure are attached to them.
Note! Many are interested in - can I put a fence in the fall? Yes, if the weather is dry and warm, as high humidity or cold will make installation very difficult. Only light frosts are permissible, but if it rains, the work should not be carried out.
Enough new material that has won the trust and demand of many homeowners. Innovative technologies allowed to create a very large range of fences of this type.
Thanks to special additives, plastic has acquired excellent properties for use:
- it does not rot;
- has good strength;
- plastic is easy, both in transportation, and in installation;
- maintains large temperature drops;
- does not crack and does not fade.
It is mounted on the racks which are in advance dug in and filled in with concrete mix by means of self-tapping screws. Support set at a distance corresponding to the size of the sheets.
The scheme of installation of the fence of corrugated.
The most common types of fencing are as follows.
- A fence from a professional flooring (professional sheet). It is very durable, inexpensive and durable material. The galvanized surface prevents rusting, it is convenient to wash it, and the solidity of the finished structure will not allow outsiders to interfere in the privacy of the owners. Before you put a metal fence, you must install a columnar foundation, that is - insert the rack into the previously dug holes, and then pour a mixture of concrete and gravel.
- A fence from a chain-link grid. It is popular with summer residents, as it is simple and allows the plants in the area to get enough oxygen and light. Mounted from fragments of the grid, the perimeter of which is a metal frame. These sections are most conveniently welded to the installed racks of pipes.
Many are interested in the question - is it possible to put a fence on the border, and what type of this is best suited for this? It is there that such structures must be installed, and light types of fences are the best suited for these purposes.
The chain-link you can at any time dismantle and move to another place. It does not matter - you have chosen a sectional view, or just pulled the grid between the racks.
Note! But for a more stable and long-standing fence, it is desirable to perform a strip foundation, in which stands are mounted. With this technology, even if your grid is not included in the metal frames, the fence will be quite strong and will last for a long time.
It is a reliable and serious construction, which, as a rule, is placed around private houses for very long service. It requires a serious approach and reliable strip foundation. The brick is produced in various types and colors, so the choice of material for these purposes will be great. If you watch the video in this article, you will find a lot of useful information on how to install various types of barriers, including brick fences, on your own.
For the work you need a brick in sufficient quantities, cement and sand. You can build the walls yourself, but if you want a truly grand structure, it is better to involve specialists in this. After all, a brick wall can be not only simple, but also with a huge number of additional elements that will give the fence a respectable and very attractive appearance.
The stone from ancient times served as a building material for the construction of not only housing, but also fences around it. Many who have seen photos, where there are no boundaries for the scope of design decisions in this aspect, will want to build something similar around the house. And the choice will be right, because you get not only reliability, but also beauty around your site.
To date, the choice is not limited to cobblestones, you can order any type of stone to your liking from a huge range of materials offered. One of the interesting varieties of stone fence - pergon, which are blocks where stones are included in the metal base of welded mesh structures. And, if a wall from a simple stone will be difficult to dismantle, then you can assemble and disassemble and move such a block fence at any time.
Building it is similar to the assembly of the designer, so the blocks can be laid in any order and in a convenient direction. Of course, the price of a stone is quite high, but you get the desired effect and beautiful design for your home and the site.
Decorative concrete fence.
Until recently, these fences were built mainly around non-residential buildings. However, more and more they can be found around private properties. It is a section of reinforced concrete, which often made a very original drawing. Concrete is a durable and durable material, and due to the reinforcement inside each block, its service life is extended many times. But to install this heavy structure without special lifting equipment and workers you will not succeed, as the sections are very heavy. And according to the law, not all sections are allowed to build high and powerful fences. It is unlikely that a summer resident with standard six weave will come to mind to build a grand wall around the site.
The construction of the strip foundation under the fence.
There are two main types of the bases for a fence - tape and columnar.
- Ribbon foundation for the fence is considered more reliable and solid. The trench is dug out, then it is poured with a sandy substrate, laid out with reinforcement and poured with concrete. Strip foundations are usually used for solid fences, planned to stand for a long time.
- Pillar foundations are an easier option. Suitable for sectional fences and lightweight structures. The installation instructions are as follows: pillars are put in holes dug at the same distance, then they are poured with gravel and filled with concrete.
Whatever type of fence you choose, as long as it is reliable and has an attractive appearance.