Today the fashion on country houses does not cease. Today, many people tend to the desired outdoor recreation, where you can forget about the bustle of the city. And in order to feel secure in a private home, you should install a reliable fence.
Current trends dictate their own rules here. So, the fence should be not only a reliable design, but also have an excellent appearance, emphasizing the facade of a country house. In addition, the fence should be durable, because in our country, people are accustomed to build "for centuries". And if you want to meet all these requirements, then the best choice for you will be a decorative concrete fence, which we will discuss in this article.
Concrete decorative fence looks elegant and reliable.
Modern concrete fences
To date, the difference of concrete fences can hit anyone. Such a construction project is limited only by your imagination and budget. At the same time, you can build such a fence from both the building blocks and from the already finished sections.
Naturally, the latter option allows you to create more attractive fences, since the sections in most cases have a beautiful embossed pattern. The fences of concrete blocks in their appearance resemble brick construction. Most often they are used for fencing factories and plants, while sectional concrete fencing with might and main used in the fencing of private houses.
Decorative concrete fences or reinforced concrete structures are very popular these days. Their other name is eurofences. These are sectional structures, each section of which consists of 2-4 elements, which are mounted one on another, forming a continuous canvas.
Dividing each section into horizontal elements, manufacturers provide ease of transportation, moreover, in this way it is very convenient to determine the necessary height of the fence and create original design solutions.
Reinforced concrete fence, each section of which consists of four blocks.
A peculiar novelty on the market of these materials is the so-called pigmented concrete. Such products are somewhat more expensive, but have higher performance in terms of reliability and durability.
Decorative reinforced concrete fences owe their durability to a special design, the basis of which are steel bars of reinforcement. Such panels are made of durable and cold-resistant concrete, grade, not lower than F75 and class B20. They are very massive, reaching 70 and sometimes 90 kg of weight.
One of the design features is the ability to install without a strip foundation for the fence. During installation, you simply insert the panels into the grooves of the support posts. In order to create products of greater strength, their surface is impregnated with special sealing compounds.
The advantages of such fences
Consider some of the obvious advantages of these fences, which will help you determine the choice:
- High security, which have reinforced concrete decorative fences, has been proven in practice many times. This type of fencing is considered one of the most durable and reliable, limiting both visual and physical access to your territory. In addition, reinforced concrete is non-combustible, it is not afraid of temperature fluctuations, high humidity or insects.
- Relative ease of installation. You can install such a fence with your own hands.
- Reliability and durability. Probably no one doubts that concrete is one of the most reliable and durable building materials. In this case, the design is additionally reinforced with reinforcement bars.
- Concrete decorative fences have a massive, but at the same time refined appearance., and therefore will be able to emphasize the unique style of your home. Such blocks can imitate stone (pictured below), bricks and other natural materials.
- Price. Despite the fact that such hedges look very stylish and rich, most have a much lower cost than you might expect at first glance. Therefore, we can safely say that it is not only beautiful, but also affordable material for fences.
The design of such fences is extremely simple. Any reinforced concrete decorative fence consists of two components: sections and pillars. Sections of different models do not have any structural differences, while the pillars can be integral and prefabricated. The difference in installation depends on this.
To begin, consider how to install decorative reinforced concrete fence on ordinary concrete pillars.
- Installationные работы следует начинать с подготовительного этапа, который предусматривает произведение разметки территории соответственно размерам секций. Стандартная секция сборного бетонного забора имеет габариты 500?2000 мм.
Tip! In order to facilitate the marking of the territory, simply cut a wooden bar 2000 mm long, measuring the distance with it. The distance between the pillars should be measured exactly into the groove, otherwise the section either will not fit between the supports or fall out.
- Installation of the fence begins with a corner post. In the marked place, dig a hole about 70 cm deep, set the pillar on a level, and then concrete it.
Install the corner pillar.
- Further by the same method we establish the second pillar.
- Now you can install the section. Considering its weight, determine how much helpers you need for this, since here alone you clearly cannot cope.
Tip! When installing, do not install more than one or two sections at once, this may result in a skewed structure. Build up the fence gradually, as if you were laying bricks.
- When you reach the corner, you should simply install two columns next to it (as in the figure below).
Schematic representation of the angle of the fence.
- Repeat these steps until you complete the installation of the fence.
Instructions for installing fences on modular supports include the following steps:
- Prepare the base for the post, digging a hole of standard depth, its width should be 50 mm wider than the block on each side. You should concrete this hole, having preliminarily installed vertically in it a rebar of 10-12 mm, the length of which equals the height of the fence + underground part.
- Install the pillar section, concreting the free inner space. After that we install the next one, and thus we build the pillar.
Tip! It is very important to concrete each section separately, and not the entire column, since only in this way you can be completely sure that the solution has spread throughout the cavity of the column.
Installation of the first section of the pole on the base.
- In the same way, install the second pillar.
- The installation section in this case is fully consistent with the above method.
Tip! Upon completion of work, be sure to install a decorative cover on the pole In this construction, it also performs a protective function, since the concrete in the cavity of the column is washed out over time by rain and the fence may collapse.
Arrows indicate covers for concrete pillars.
Nowadays, the production of decorative concrete fences is the lot of the most famous companies, therefore, having preferred the fences of this type, you can be completely sure that you are buying really high-quality material. Such fences are not only beauty and style, but also reliability and durability, because reinforced concrete is considered one of the most durable and reliable materials of modern times.
If you want to get more information about decorative concrete fences, then be sure to check out the video materials located on our website.