Today the situation in the construction industry is such that there is always a need for newer and more advanced technologies. So, recently stamped concrete has become a real bestseller. We will tell you about this material below.
Вначале спешим раскрыть для вас ключевые преимущества данного материала (читайте также статью «Определение прочности бетона – наиболее распространенные методы»).
It should be said that they are quite a lot:
- Production technology does not imply any harmful (toxic) substances. As a result, such products are environmentally friendly.
- Special stamps for concrete allow you to give it almost any texture. This opens up the widest decorative possibilities than many designers use.
- High resistance to various aggressive substances (alkalis, acids, etc.). This ensures use in virtually any field.
- Such products are easy to clean. Hard-to-remove stains never form on them. Even substances such as oil, gasoline, grease and solvents are easily removed from the surface.
- High resistance to harsh temperatures. The material is able to safely withstand temperatures from +60 to - 50 degrees without any changes in performance.
- Its surface is resistant to ultraviolet radiation (direct sunlight).
Tip: if it is assumed that such products will be located in places of constant exposure to the sun, it is better to prefer lighter shades.
- For a long time does not lose its original color. This quality is achieved thanks to the reflective surface.
- Affordable price. Despite all of the above advantages, this material has a very low cost. Largely due to this, his popularity is growing day after day.
If you are eager to make such a product yourself, then our instructions will help you. We will consider all the processes in stages, which will allow us to understand everything much faster.
There are many production technologies, but we will consider only one. This is a method of making a decorative flooring (garden path).
First of all, you will need to carry out preliminary manipulations:
- We make markup on which we limit the working platform. To do this, use the twine and stakes.
Note! Works need to be carried out in a clear and dry weather at a temperature not lower than +10 degrees. Otherwise, the concrete may lose its main qualities.
- Remove the top layer of soil. For a pedestrian walkway, 15 cm, and if there will be transport on it, then 25 cm.
- Create a standard formwork of the boards (any suitable, even used).
- Pour a cushion of crushed stone and sand 10–15 cm thick into the recess. Next, it will need to be tamped very carefully.
- On this pillow we put plastic film overlap. Over it we establish the reinforcing grid.
Now you need to fill the solution obtained deepening. For this purpose, we use cement of a grade not lower than 400.
There are many recipes, but we recommend this:
- 1 part of cement. 3 parts of sand (it must be cleaned, that is, free of impurities and foreign substances).
- 3 parts of crushed granite rubble (5–10 mm).
- Plasticizer 05, –3% of the total mass.
- This substance must be added diluted.
- Polypropylene fiber at the rate of 600 grams per 1 cubic meter of mixture.
- Water (according to the situation).
The resulting solution must be poured into the formwork, spread over the surface and thoroughly sealed (preferably with a vibrator). Then you need to perfectly level the surface with an aluminum trowel.
Create a decorative layer
Now it is the turn of the most interesting, and at the same time crucial stage. To create a stamp for concrete with your own hands, you must attach maximum exposure and effort.
So, let's begin.
- Manually spray the main part of the fixer (70-75%). This substance increases the density of the mixture and makes the surface more resistant to abrasion. Moreover, it makes it evenly dyed.
- After that, it must be carefully smoothed aluminum finisher.
- Then the remaining fixative is sprinkled and smoothed with a steel trowel.
- Now you need to compress the surface with special forms (they are sold in any hardware stores). It can be imitations (for example, stone or brick), or prints with drawings. Remember that you need to do this until the solution hardens.
Tip: check whether the concrete is suitable for pressing by simply pressing it with your finger. If pressed, then you can still carry out manipulations with him. If not, then it's too late.
- Starting the creation of the matrix is best from the walls, moving along the formwork. In this case, the forms should be pressed as closely as possible to each other to create straight lines.
- After two days you need to remove the excess disconnector with brushes. After which the surface is washed with water under pressure.
- When the surface is completely dry, acrylic paint is applied to it.. It helps to improve durability.
This work is over.
Вот вы и узнали, как сделать штампованный бетон своими руками, но если вам не удалось уяснить всех тонкостей, не расстраивайтесь (см.также статью «Прочность бетона: определяющие характеристики материала, факторы, влияющие на его свойства»).
In the presented video in this article you will find additional information on this topic. This will allow to comprehend all the nuances.