На данный момент такая техника используется более чем в 140 странах мира, причём, это может быть, как мобильный бетоносмеситель с самозагрузкой, так и рассчитанный на большие объёмы solution - всё зависит от потребности сооружаемого объекта.
Universal machines of this type are used in almost all types of defense, industrial and civil construction, and in particular, in the construction of airfields, bunkers, bridges, railways, roads, residential and industrial buildings, and so on.
Of course, with this demand, there is a variety of manufacturers who offer more and more modernized units, which will be discussed below, and you can also get acquainted with the thematic video in this article, as with the addition to the material.
Note. The unit we are considering is a whole complex of mechanisms, which includes a concrete mixer and a forklift. These mechanisms are located on a self-propelled chassis - with all of the actions for the production of concrete mechanized to the maximum - only the connection of the water hose to the mixer is carried out manually.
Note. Not far from Venice, there is a plant with a 30-year period of production, with thousands of CARMI X cars rolled off its conveyors. At the moment, this is perhaps the largest manufacturer of units of this type, although not the only one.
- CARMIX 2,5 TT has a mixer with a capacity of 3410 liters, which allows the production of concrete up to 10m3/ hour, that is, four cycles per hour, in each of which 2.5m is prepared3 solution. In fact, it turns out that such a machine for one eight-hour shift can provide up to 80m3 mixture, therefore, fully ensure the employment of the whole brigade.
- Such a self-loading concrete mixer has a 400-liter front bucket, as well as an unloading folding chute.. The system is driven by a water-cooled PERKINS 1104 D-44 T engine with 85 horsepower. It has a ROPS FOPS cabin of a closed type with heating, a washing hose (for cleaning) of high pressure, and the ability to unload on four sides from a height of up to 1.9 m. For weighing the ingredients under the drum is an electronic system LOAD CELLS.
- The CARMIX 5.5 XL has a rather similar appearance with the above-mentioned machine, only in terms of its performance, this unit is much more serious.. So, here the barrel is almost twice as large and has 7600 liters, in which in an hour it is made up to 16.5 m3 concrete - three cycles of 5.5 m3therefore a shift can be made up to 132m3 products. Of course, the boot bucket is more voluminous here and has a 600n and more powerful CUMMINS B5 9TAA engine. water-cooled 6 cylinder, 150 horsepower.
- For small construction sites, you can use the unit of the same manufacturing plant CARMIX ONE, which has very small dimensions and, consequently, much lower productivity. So, its mixer has a capacity of only 1,400 liters, the volume of the bucket for loading is 180 liters, which allows 5m3/ hour (five cycles of 1m3/ hour), therefore - 40m3 in one shift. The engine here is also not as powerful, it is a water-cooled diesel PERKINS 403 D-15 T for 39 horsepower, a ROPS FOPS cab with a seat that can rotate 180 ?, as indicated by the instruction manual ..
- FLOWERS MINIDUMPER 800P is a mobile self-loading concrete mixer that is installed on a self-propelled platform with a rubber-crawler chassis and travel speed of 4.2 km / h.. The drum capacity here is only 180 liters, the loading bucket is equipped with a hydraulic drive, a load capacity of 800 kg, all movement is carried out using a KUBOTA diesel engine or a HONDA carburetor engine with 13 horsepower. The dimensions of the unit are only 168x83x122 cm at a net mass of 650 kg.
- Such a concrete mixer, as in the photo above, cannot be called self-loading, although here the loading of ingredients takes place somewhat differently from that of a conventional concrete mixer, that is, all elements enter the drum through the loading capacity. Серия смесителей типа JZC оснащена электрическими двигателями разной мощности, от чего, собственно, и зависит производительность той или иной модели. Особое внимание можно уделить барабану - при замешивании solution он вращается по часовой стрелке, а при разгрузке - против часовой стрелки - это происходит при помощи шестерни фрикционного колеса.
|Brand||JZC 350||JZC 500||JZC 500||JZC 750|
|Performance||ten ? 14m3/time||18? 20m3/time||25? 30m3/time||30? 35m3/time|
|Deviation in size||? 60 mm||? 60 mm||? 70 mm||? 80 mm|
|Rotational speed||14ppm||13 bpm||13 bpm||12.26ob / min|
|Maximum speed||20km / hour||20km / hour||-||-|
|Mixing engine power||5.5kV||7.5kV||7.5kV||11kV|
|Weight||1950 kg||2400 kg||3000 kg||4000 kg|
|Dimensions (length / width / height)||2766x2140x3000||3500x2200x3200||5200x2065x3200||5650x2055x3535|
Table of parameters of different models JZC
How it works
By and large, the process of preparing a concrete mix on mechanized units is no different from what you would do with your hands in any old trough, mixing the ingredients with a shovel or chopper.
Конечно, техническая сторона процесса значительно отличается, но очередность смешивания элементов и их порядок добавления остаётся неизменным, впрочем, как и условия по хранению solution в жидком виде - при задержке его следует постоянно перемешивать.
So, everything starts with the injection of water into the tank, and here you can make some digression - its quantity cannot be determined very accurately using any table, although such exist - the whole hitch is that the fillers (sand and gravel) may have different percentage of moisture.
Consequently, if the same sand is wet, then you will need less water, although you can determine the right amount of fluid for one cycle by one-time testing, but this is possible only if bulk materials keep the same percentage of humidity throughout the day.
But even if it is cold outside and there is no precipitation, the moisture will still evaporate and the ratio may change the next day.
Determining the amount of cement is somewhat simpler - its share, depending on the brand of concrete and cement itself, is in the tables defined by state standards, especially as electronic dispensers for bulk ingredients are installed in some self-loading concrete mixers, of course, the price of such aggregates is much higher.
Whatever it was, the cement is poured in the first place - this procedure provides an increase in the strength of concrete up to three times (proven experimentally).
After the milk forms the cement with water, the necessary amount of sand is poured into it and mixed until a homogeneous mass is created, and only after that is crushed stone added to concrete products.
Such a sequence is the most optimal, since it corresponds to GOST 7473-94, therefore, the mixture is the strongest after setting and hardening of concrete structures.
In conclusion, we can say that the truck-mounted mixer with self-loading used or new is also beneficial by the fact that with one batch you can provide work for several objects - just ship the right amount to the places. In addition, the profitability of production and the speed of construction and installation works increase.