What unites reinforced concrete pillars for the fence and support of power lines? What and how are these buildings made? These and other questions will be answered within this article.
It is enough to leave the house, look back and you will surely notice that we are surrounded by many pillars and other structures, the main function of which is to hold certain communications, structures, etc.
Poles are used for a long time and today are made of various materials that determine the technical and operational qualities of the finished product. The most popular and popular material for the manufacture of modern pillars is concrete, reinforced with metal fittings.
So, we come to the answer to the question of what unites the various supports and pillars. All of these facilities are classified as concrete products (reinforced concrete products). Let us consider in more detail their main characteristics.
Reinforced concrete pillars are monolithic structures made of concrete reinforced with metal rods or wire. Reinforced concrete pillar lighting, power transmission towers, “telephone” supports for the installation of low-voltage communications, etc. belong to this category of reinforced concrete.
All these reinforced concrete products are designed for installation in the ground. In the upper part of the product are mounted brackets designed for the installation of one or another electrical equipment. The supports presented today on the market may differ not only by the features of the application and, as a consequence, by the dimensions, but also by the shape.
At the moment, you can order reinforced concrete structures with a round and quadrangular cross-sectional shape. Some modifications of the old pillars had a hexagon-shaped cross section. From the release of such products refused to unify the shape of the used brackets.
Advantages and disadvantages
Among the advantages of reinforced concrete pillars, the following qualities should be noted:
- simplicity of design;
- reasonable price, in comparison with steel or wooden analogs;
- manufacturability and, as a consequence, the ability to manufacture products of different configurations and sizes;
- resistance to fire in comparison with wooden counterparts;
- biological and chemical resistance;
- increased resistance to dynamic and static loads.
However, along with the characteristic advantages, there is one major drawback. Columns of concrete with a large mass distinguishes low strength. For example, the compressive strength of this material is about 10 times lower than the strength of steel. As a result, reinforced concrete is affected not so much by the payload as by its own weight.
Manufacturing technology racks SV
The CB rack is an electric reinforced concrete pole used as lighting pillars, power line poles, etc. The production of these reinforced concrete products is carried out according to special technologies on specialized equipment in accordance with the requirements of GOST 23613-79.
Important: By production of concrete columns with a basis from fittings standard metal forms are used. But in accordance with the project, it is possible to manufacture samples, both with pre-tensioning of reinforcement and with frame reinforcement.
The instructions for manufacturing the CB supports include a number of production steps:
- The fittings are prepared, namely, the rod is cut in accordance with the required standard sizes.. At the same stage, spirals of the contour are wound and loops and rods of the ground loop are prepared.
- Concrete mix is made. In the course of this process, inert materials, cement, water and chemical are prepared. supplements. Prepared materials are dosed and loaded into the concrete mixer. Next, the components of the mixture are mixed in accordance with the technology and the finished mixture is loaded into the paver.
- Forms are prepared for forming to be reinforced.. During this stage, the forms are cleaned of their own production debris, and the entire inner surface is covered with a layer of lubricating composition. In addition, reinforcing spirals are placed in the form. At the same time, the reinforcing rods are subjected to isothermal heating. Then these rods are passed through an already laid spiral. The spiral is stretched and fixed on the rods. Immediately mounted end liners and installed technological loops.
- Formed product.
Important: This is one of the most critical processes, as the strength and durability of the finished structure depends on the quality of the casting and compaction of the concrete mix, and if you make a mistake you will need to cut the reinforced concrete with diamond circles.
At this stage, the mix from the paver is conveyed to the mold by the conveyor. Concrete poured into the form is compacted by means of a deep vibrator. The surface of the product at the end of the seal is leveled manually with trowels and a rule.
- In the next step, freshly shaped products are subjected to isothermal processing.. During this process, covering material is placed on the stand. Then the system of automatic heating of the stand is turned on, which independently controls the temperature in accordance with the specified time parameters. At the end of heating, covering material is removed and disassembled formwork. At the same stage, tension is removed from the concrete, after which the finished product is lifted by a crane and sent to the storage area where it is stacked.
- The final preparation of concrete products is the last production stage, during which rods of the ground loop are welded, the anchor is painted and the concrete strength is determined. At the end of these procedures, the product is marked.
Now you know what the instructions for the production of various reinforced concrete pillars. It must be said that production technologies are in many ways similar, with the difference that in the manufacture of transmission poles to the quality of concrete and to the properties of the finished product, more stringent requirements are applied than in the manufacture of columns for the fence.
Concrete poles are strong and durable, and even in decommissioned form can serve as beams for the construction of a country house or garage. However, in this case the concrete goods will have to be improved, and therefore diamond drilling of holes in the concrete will be required.
You can find more useful and informative information by watching the video in this article.