Reinforced concrete beams GOST 28737-90 - a complete collection of precise technical requirements for the products in question. They are used to strengthen the shape of the structure and to increase the possibilities of its bending moments. In this article we look at the types of reinforced concrete beams and their parameters.
Instructions for the production of such durable concrete products involves the use of a reliable reinforced frame and concrete not lower than three hundredth grade.
Tip: if you make a concrete beam with your own hands, then it is recommended to use a pre-stressed structure of reinforcement. This will improve the efficiency of perception of transverse forces.
Calculation of reinforced concrete deflection is made according to the formula given in the manual to SP 52-01-2003.
Advice: in view of the difficulty of making independent calculations, it is recommended to use for this purpose the help of one of the online calculators or a special program. This will give the opportunity to eliminate the error and cope with the task much faster.
By species, in the first place, the considered products can be divided according to the form of production:
|Type of||Special features|
|Prefabricated||Use a Tauri or a rectangular cross-section, are made in factories.|
|Monolithic||Used as a constituent component of the monolithic structure, manufactured at the construction site|
|Prefabricated monolithic||Combine the features of prefabricated and monolithic products|
Also beams can be classified depending on the scope of their application:
- I-beams. The price of such products is very high, as well as strength indicators. They are widely used in the construction of industrial and large-panel buildings.
- Strapping. Form jumpers in the openings between the arrays of the walls.
- Crane. As the name suggests, they are operated to balance the operation of the crane.
- Grid. They have a fairly narrow focus and are most often used in the construction of racks.
- Rafter. They are used, as a rule, to cover one-story buildings with a roof.
- The foundation. Allow to equip the qualitative and reliable base, both tape, and monolithic.
As you can see, the considered elements can almost completely form the frame of the building, starting from its base, buried in the ground, and pumping roofing. This greatly simplifies the construction work and guarantees the reliability of the entire building.
There are various sizes of reinforced concrete beams, designed for a variety of cases:
|Classification||Weight, kg||Linear dimensions, cm|
If your building object is small, then it is probably more rational to create a reinforced concrete beam yourself.
To do this, proceed as follows:
- We lay out the bottom of the formwork for a concrete product from a solid wooden shield.
- Then we form wallsfor which you can take thinner boards.
- We stretch the inside of the plastic film. This will help later to separate the wood from the frozen concrete.
- We install reinforced belts in the lower and upper parts of the structure..
Tip: it is recommended to tie the rods together with soft wire, and not weld them to each other with a welding machine. Welding reduces their elasticity.
- Knead the solution of cement, sand and gravel in the ratio of 1: 2: 4 respectively. Water add two times less than the amount of the resulting dry mixture.
Tip: for the implementation of the dough is best to use a concrete mixer. It will achieve the desired uniformity and speed up the process.
- Fill the resulting mixture prepared volume. You should not stretch the fill in several stages in order to avoid the formation of cold seams.
- Punch concrete with a steel bar in several places and carry out vibropressingto remove possible air pockets inside the mortar.
- Cover the construction with plastic wrap and moisten with water until fully curedthat will happen in four weeks. Then we remove the formwork and can use the beam as intended.
Reinforced concrete beams greatly facilitate and accelerate the construction of the building. With their help, you can lay out the foundation, the contours of the walls and the base of the roof.
They have high strength, which guarantees the preservation of the structure of the building even under very significant loads. A wide range of sizes and shapes will allow you to easily find the product you need dimensions. It is also possible their own production.
The video in this article will provide you with visual information relating to this topic. The use of reinforced concrete beams ensures high reliability of your building.