Claydite has many advantages, so construction with its use has recently become widespread. In particular, claydite concrete panels have gained some popularity. Since GOST on claydite-concrete panels allows them to be made of different types, the scope of application of this material is quite extensive.
Further we will get acquainted with the features of these panels, their types and technology of application.
Expanded clay is a natural material that is a heat-treated clay granules. As a result of strength and porosity, expanded clay is often used as a filler for concrete, which allows you to endow it with certain properties.
Among the advantages of expanded clay, we can note the following features:
- Good thermal insulation properties;
- Increased moisture resistance;
- Resistance to chemicals;
- Affordable price.
The only thing as a result of the porous structure, it has insufficient strength for the construction of dimensional structures or the construction of the foundation.
Expanded clay panels изготавливают блочными элементами. Размеры керамзитобетонных панелей зависят от вида нарезки и варьируются в пределах 300 - 7200 мм в длину, и 300 - 8100 мм в высоту.
Most often they are used in the construction of external walls and arrangement of internal partitions. In addition, the material is often used to fill the frame in reinforced concrete structures.
Expanded clay panels обладают следующими характеристиками:
- High thermal conductivity. One block element with a thickness of 30 cm is similar to a brickwork with a thickness of 100-120 cm.
- The density of products depends on the number of layers.. For example, the density of monolayer blocks is within 900 - 1 100 kg / cm3
- The weight of the material depends on the type of concretewhich was used in its manufacture. In addition, the mass depends on the size of the blocks. In general, this material refers to the number of lightweight concrete.
- High strength - This figure is about 35-100 kg per square centimeter.
- Good frost resistance - the material is able to withstand up to 500 freezing and thawing cycles.
- Environmental friendliness - in the composition of the blocks there are no harmful components for human health.
- Vapor permeability - thanks to the “breathe” property, a favorable microclimate is formed in the premises of expanded clay concrete.
Ceramsit concrete wall panels are divided into several classes according to their characteristics and characteristics.
To destination panels are:
- For the cap;
- For the ground floor;
- For the attic.
In addition, they are divided according to the static scheme of work.
They can be:
they are on the device:
- National teams consist of a set of elements, for example, blocks. The original elements can be connected by mortar, glue or by welding. Most often they are used because they have increased crack resistance.
Tip! As mentioned above, the material in question has a low cost. However, if it is required to erect technical or ancillary structures, it is possible to further reduce the cost of construction - use claydite-concrete wall panels used.
By the number of layers, they are divided into:
- Single layer;
- Double layer;
Single-layer panels are made of expanded clay concrete with low thermal conductivity. Their thickness depends on the climatic conditions, and the strength of the concrete depends on the expected loads.
GOST ceramsite wall panels No. 23009 regulates the designation of their marks in numbers and letters.
Moreover, the product designation contains the following information:
- Panel type;
- Nominal length;
- Height, which is denoted in decimeters;
- Thickness in centimeters;
- The class of expanded clay, which is put through a hyphen;
- Additional features such as cutouts, holes, etc.
For example, there is a panel 2NSN 40.27.30-15K. The designation 2NSN says that it is a two-layer, exterior wall.
The numbers before the hyphen indicate the size of lightweight concrete wall panels, in this case they are as follows:
- Length - 3995 mm;
- Height - 2650 mm;
- Thickness - 300 mm.
The number after the hyphen indicates the use of keramzitobeton class B15.
Installation of wall panels
Installation of this building material is carried out without the use of special equipment.
Brief instruction is as follows:
- Blocks are installed in place and attached to embedded parts of pre-installed columns.
- After this, the wall panels are installed and also fixed to the columns or other mounted structures.
- Then, on top of the rows of blocks fit a vapor barrier layer, which allows to increase the strength of the structure.
- After the erection of the walls, the vertical joints are treated with paroizol and cement composition.
Tip! Often keramsit is used in conjunction with reinforced concrete. For machining the latter using a tool with diamond nozzles. In particular, cutting of reinforced concrete with diamond circles or diamond drilling of holes in concrete to sum up communications is often performed.
Thus, it is quite possible to build walls with your own hands, and this procedure takes much less time than, for example, laying. True, installation can be complicated by large dimensions.
The popularity of lightweight concrete panels due to a number of the above advantages and features. The only thing, giving preference to this material, it is necessary to take into account the diversity of its species. You can only use blocks of the appropriate purpose.
From the video in this article, you can get more information on this topic.